|UnlockRoot roots the Micromax A57|
If you haven't rooted any phone previously, then read this post, specially for newbies who don't know what the hell rooting is? If you have read the post, you should now be aware that the following the below procedure will lead you to voiding your manufacturer's warranty.
Pre-requisites: MMX A57, USB cable, Internet connection, a laptop/ desktop running on windows OS
Downloads Required: UnlockRoot, A57 drivers
- Enable USB debugging on your device by going to Settings > Applications > Development and tick the box that says "USB Debugging".
- Set up the ADB for your device: Set up ADB & Fastboot.
- Instead of using pdanet to install drivers for your device, install the official drivers for your device in step 5 of the guide I referred above.
- Start UnlockRoot and click the giant Green button yelling "Root".
- Reboot your phone in the next option.
Sitewide announcement: Having troubles understanding anything in this article or stuck at some cunning step? Start a topic regarding your problem in an appropriate section on our forums to get help from the Droidiser Community.