To get this application to work:
- Make sure you are rooted.
- Download Directory Bind and install the app using any file manager.
- Create a folder in the external sdcard for the app/game data which you want to move. Name it anything you can recognize it with.
- By long tapping on the source and target fields, you can select the path from which you want to move to the path to which you want the data to be moved. Source (data) path is the location to which you want your app/game data to be moved while target path is the location at which the data is currently present.
- Make sure the Transfer files box is checked so that the files are automatically copied to the folder in the external sdcard.
- To select external sdcard, you will need to press "up" button at the bottom right of the screen, and then tap on "mnt" to select whichever location you want.
Directory Bind: How to Use
- This way you can move all your apps data to the external sdcard and enjoy more HD games by using a external sdcard of large size (32 GB?).
Sitewide announcement: Having troubles understanding anything in this article or stuck at some cunning step? Start a topic regarding your problem in an appropriate section on our forums to get help from the Droidiser Community.