Difference between Internal storage, Internal sd card, External sd card:
How to increase internal storage on your MT657x phone:
- Download the app from the original source or mirror.
- Install the app as you usually do.
- Grant superuser permissions when asked.
- Choose the size you want your internal storage to be. Make sure that this isn't more than the total internal space your phone has. To know that, go to Settings > Storage and add up all the storage space there except external sd card.
- In the pop up that appears, tap the highlighted button.
The message means (as translated by Google Translate):
Click Dong y to confirm Memory changes.
Dong y means that you confirm the action, while Huy probably means No. Google translate provided silly translations for these two
- For changes to take effect, you have to boot into recovery and click Factory Reset/ Wipe Data.
- To boot into recovery, select reboot recovery from the app. This will cause another pop up to appear which says:
In recovery, select Wipe Data/ Factory reset to complete the process of memory division.
Press the Dong button to confirm the reboot.
- Once you reboot in recovery, do as told above i.e. Factory Reset your device from there.
- Reboot your phone and go to Settings > Storage and confirm that the changes have took effect.
- Micromax A110
- Micromax A89
- Micromax A72
- Micromax A91
- Micromax A88
Sitewide announcement: Having troubles understanding anything in this article or stuck at some cunning step? Start a topic regarding your problem in an appropriate section on our forums to get help from the Droidiser Community.