The ROM named Radeon has been released just yesterday and boasts of some great new features. Let's have a sneak peek at what's been cooked inside the ROM:
- Improved Battery Life
- Gmail app with punch to zoom in (the version found in Android 4.2
- File Manager from cyanogen mod 9
- Smoothness Tweaks
- Google Play music with sound enhancements (3D audio included)
- The ROM is pre-rooted, means you won't have to root again
- Google Now
- Xperia launcher with preferences
- Root your A110 if you haven't done that yet.
- Flash clockworkmod recovery if you're still on stock recovery.
- Take a backup of your current stock ROM, so that if anything goes wrong, or you just don't like the ROM, you can go back within few minutes.
- Download the Radeon ROM.
- Transfer it to your phone's sdcard.
- Boot into clockworkmod recovery. You first need to switch off your mobile, then press volume up + volume down + power button till the screen lits up. Now, use the volume up/down keys to scroll and select recovery to go the cwm recovery.
- Flash the zip by selecting the install zip from sdcard option.
- Clear Dalvik Cache from Advanced option. Don't factory reset the device.
- Reboot your device.
- You will boot into your new Radeon ROM.
Sitewide announcement: Having troubles understanding anything in this article or stuck at some cunning step? Start a topic regarding your problem in an appropriate section on our forums to get help from the Droidiser Community.