|Our Lovely Micromax A110|
- Rooting Guide:
- This guide will help you root your device. If you don't know what rooting is, see the guidewhat is rooting present in Guides for newbies section below.
- Clockworkmod Recovery Guide:
- Flash clockworkmod recovery using this guide. Again, if you don't know what clockworkmod ise, see the guide for newbies section.
- GPS Fix:
- GPS takes too much time to get a lock. This little fix decreases that time manifolds.
- Swap your phone's Internal sdcard and External sdcard:
- Swap your phone's internal sdcard with external sdcard so that you can store data of heavy games easily without thinking about memory space.
- Flash Stock ROM:
- Want to go stock again? What are you waiting for then? Go, read this guide!
Guides for Newbies:
- 5 things must for every Android user to do:
- These things are pretty essential for better functioning of your device. Doing this is not necessary just for newbies, it is recommended to everyone!
- What is Rooting, its advantages and disadvantages:
- This post will tell you what rooting means, in the simplest of explanations. Also included are some pros and cons.
- What is Clockworkmod Recovery:
- If you have come across the term clockworkmod recovery many-a-times, but wonder what that actually means, then this guide is a must read.
- Things you can't do unless you are rooted:
- I often encounter questions about what one might be missing out if he doesn't root his device. This post is an answer to all those questions.
- Setting up ADB and Fastboot:
- ADB and Fastboot are two really important tools and can be a lifesaver when you're stuck in situations like bootloop. This guide will help you set them up for youre device.
- 24 Must Have Android Apps:
- A collection of my favorite apps. Mind you, all I do my whole day is test one app or another, so this is bound to be a list of quality apps which can be really useful to you.
- Install drivers using Pdanet
ROMs for Micromax A110:
- Radeon ROM: Developed by acervenky
- Google Now
- Xperia Launcher
- Smoothness Tweaks
- Dr. Bhokali ROM: Developed by mujahidali
- Supercharger Script
- Touchwiz Launcher
- Deodexed and Zipaligned
- JMP ROM: Developed by jigarpattani
- Galaxy S3 Launcher
- Xperia X-Loud
- Bravia Engine
- IndiAnDroid ROM: Developed by Subtrix
- Init.d support
- Boltware Removed
- Busybox installed
- Dzire ROM: Developed by Danceoff
- Boltware Removed
- Xperia Music Player with Visualizer
- Stock ROM
- Stock ROM v2:
- Here's the guide to flash the latest official update
- Internal sdcard's storage reduced to 1 GB and app storage increased to 1.5 GB
- Flash intensity increased
- Stock ROM v1 (Mirror)
- Stock ROM v2
- Root with Restore by Bin4ry
- CWM Recovery
- Modified GPS.conf for faster gps lock
- Modified vold.fstab file
- Radeon ROM
- Dr. Bhokali ROM
- JMP ROM, Update Patch
- IndiAnDroid ROM Wifi Patch
- Dzire ROM
Find out what it costs Micromax to build a Micromax A110!
Sitewide announcement: Having troubles understanding anything in this article or stuck at some cunning step? Start a topic regarding your problem in an appropriate section on our forums to get help from the Droidiser Community.