Notable Features of the CWM Flashable Jelly Bean ROM:
- Stock Cynus T2 Jelly Bean ROM
- Mobistel boot animation is changed to Micromax boot animation
- Second sim problem fixed with Stock ROM v2’s modem.img
How To: Install Rooted Jelly Bean on Micromax A110
- Root your Micromax A110.
Note 1.1: Obviously, you have to skip this step if you have already rooted your phone.
Note 1.2: If you are a reading bug, read more about rooting.
- Install Clockworkmod Recovery using Mobile Uncle Tools.
Note 2.1: Again, skip this step if you have already installed clockworkmod recovery on your device.
Note 2.2: If you aren’t sure what clockworkmod recovery is, read this.
- Download this Zip file. This zip file is a clockworkmod flashable version of Cynus Stock T2’s stock Jelly Bean rom.
Note: You don’t have to extract the file.
- Transfer the downloaded zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Switch off your phone.
- Press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button simultaneously till the screen lights up.
- A screen will ask you whether you want to go to Recovery or to Factory mode. Press Volume Up to go to Recovery mode.
- Select the Install Zip from SD card option and browse and select the zip file you downloaded in step 3.
Note for first-time Clockworkmod users: Press Volume Up to Scroll Up, Volume Down to scroll Down and Power button to select the highlighted option.
- After the installation of the zip file completes, select “Wipe Data/ Factory Reset”.
- To calibrate your battery, you should go to Advanced >> Wipe Battery Stats.
- The flashing process is now completed. To exit clockworkmod recovery, select reboot phone now.
- Check if your phone is rooted.
Sitewide announcement: Having troubles understanding anything in this article or stuck at some cunning step? Start a topic regarding your problem in an appropriate section on our forums to get help from the Droidiser Community.